You will help them become permanent residents by the Family Class Sponsorship Scheme whether you are a permanent Canadian citizen or a family member who desires to immigrate to Canada. Get in touch with leading Canada immigration agents in Hyderabad for more information.
The Family Class Sponsorship Program puts together families by encouraging a parent of immigration to Canada to be supported by adult permanent residents or citizens. The person seeking sponsorship must be a:
- Husband, common-law or spouse.
- Infant dependent (under the age of 21).
- a parent
- Siblings, nieces, nephews, uncles, uncles, aunts, grandchildren, etc.
Requirements for spouse’s sponsorship
Individuals are eligible for sponsorship in these categories:
- Partner – marriage lawfully in the country of birth.
- Common law partner: minimum 1 year of sustained conjugal cohabitation.
- Co-partner: co-partner for at least 12 months. Co-partner.
Requirements for child’s sponsorship
If they are less than 21 and don’t have a common-law spouse’s wife or a spousal’s sponsor’s wife’s spouse or common-law partner’s child, then the child may be called a dependent child. Children above the age of twenty-one will be dependent on financial assistance from their parents and cannot support themselves financially because of the emotional or physical disability.
Who can be a legal sponsor?
A supporter must be a permanent adult resident of Canada or a person of more than 18 years of age. A supporter must remain in Canada even where a sponsored person arrives as a resident who currently resides abroad and plans to live in Canada.
Requirements for documents
- commuter passport;
- documentation of the background;
- Papers of spouse/partner, including certificates of marriage;
- Supplementary confirmation of relation;
- Sponsor revenue facts to show ample finances;
- Application and consulate fees have been completed.
Moving your family to Canada is a delicate job and global immigration Community has the skills to assist. The procedure is too complicated, time intensive and daunting to wrap your head in the face of so many immigration criteria. It would be possible to make a mistake with stringent hours, protocols and criteria that can lose you a chance to transfer and get more work. That is why it is so important to obtain assistance Canada and Australia immigration consultants in India.